Gold Traders Pay Most in Years to Keep Big Bullish Bet AliveBy
Contract spread reached highest in about 6 years: MKS trader
Bullish wager on futures is 76% bigger than five-year average
Gold traders are paying the most in at least half a decade to maintain their bullish bets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses