Future Crude Sales Said to Back $3.4 Billion Loan for OmanBy and
HSBC Holdings is the sole international advisor for loan
Petroleum Development Oman raising funds for government
The Omani government is seeking to raise a loan of about $3.4 billion via state-owned Petroleum Development Oman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner