Canada’s Leading Economic Indicator Posts 1st Gain in Six MonthsBy and
Six of index’s 10 components contribute to growth in April
Measures related to consumer spending show deterioration
Canada’s leading economic indicator rose for the first time since October as stock-market gains outweighed signs of fading consumer demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy