Buffett’s Billionaire Ranks Swell as 17 Join Giving PledgeBy
Alwaleed, Benioff, Cook added to Giving Pledge commitments
Philanthropic pledges expand to 154 from 16 countries
The Giving Pledge effort led by billionaires Warren Buffett and Bill Gates added 17 individuals and families to the cause this week, bringing to 154 the number of signatories vowing to donate the majority of their wealth to charity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting