Brexit Backers Promise Immigration Overhaul as Remain StallsBy and
‘Leave’ campaign keeps focus on cutting number entering U.K.
Poll finds majority don’t think quitting EU would hurt them
Campaigners to get Britain out of the European Union promised to implement a points-based immigration policy to limit the number of people entering the U.K. if the country votes to leave the bloc in this month’s referendum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing