Brevan Howard Partner Melkman Is Said to Plan Own Hedge FundBy
Melkman, trader for Brevan’s Argentina fund, left this week
Plans to raise $400 million, start new fund early next year
Ben Melkman, a partner at hedge-fund firm Brevan Howard Asset Management, left the company this week to start his own fund, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day