Aussie Yield Premium Vanishes as Funds Cautious on GDP ReboundBy
Spread over AAA rated peers approaches narrowest in four years
Yield within 10 basis points of record low even after GDP gain
Global fund managers say Australia’s disappearing yield premium and slumping currency are reasons to stay away from the nation’s bonds -- just as the government’s debt pile swells to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders