Amplats Expects 85% Fewer Job Losses at Two South African MinesBy
Company first outlined up to 2,000 job cuts at two operations
About 235 workers redeployed to Amplat’s Amandelbult complex
Anglo American Platinum Ltd. reduced the number of job cuts tied to restructuring at two South African operations by 85 percent as the biggest producer of the metal moves workers to other projects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses