Airbus Says Oft-Delayed A400M Military Plane ‘Worth Waiting For’By
CEO Enders says planemaker is working ‘intensely’ on fixes
Germany is considering leasing or buying alternative aircraft
Airbus Group SE sought to ease mounting tensions over the A400M military-transport plane, vowing to find fixes for the latest issues as Germany considers leasing or even buying aircraft from competitors to meet the country’s needs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses