AIG Can’t Escape Pimco Suit Over Losses From Credit CrisisBy
California state judge lets insurer immediately appeal ruling
Investment firm sued over losses from swaps, subprime debt
American International Group Inc. failed to persuade a judge to throw out a lawsuit by Pacific Investment Management Co. over investments that were wiped out because of the insurer’s exposure to credit-default swaps and subprime debt in the run-up to the 2008 financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts