Veneto Banca Says Atlante to Back IPO as Investors Spurn SaleBy and
Veneto Banca SpA, which needs to raise 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion) to ensure its survival, said the Italy-orchestrated bailout fund Atlante has guaranteed it will buy any leftover stock as investors spurn the initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses