Uber’s Fastest-Growing Region Set for New No. 1, Break-EvenBy
Growth in Latin America tripled in first 4 months of 2016
Brazil to overtake Mexico as region’s top user: Arevalo
Uber Technologies Inc. tripled the number of car journeys ordered using its ride-hailing app in Latin America during the first four months of this year, making it the company’s fastest-growing region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting