Scotiabank Profit Falls 12% on Soured Loans, RestructuringBy
Domestic, international banking offset by capital markets drop
CEO Porter sees bad energy loans easing from ‘next quarter’
Bank of Nova Scotia said fiscal second-quarter profit fell 12 percent on higher losses from energy loans and restructuring charges as it shifts toward digital banking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy