Saudi Aramco Plans to Boost Capacity on Oil Pipeline to Red SeaBy and
East-West pipeline capacity to rise to 7 million barrels a day
Pipeline pumps crude from eastern fields to refiners in west
Saudi Arabian Oil Co., the world’s largest crude producer, plans to increase the capacity of its main cross-country pipeline by 40 percent as the company expands oil fields in the eastern part of the nation and builds refineries on the western coast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations