Pakistan PM Sharif’s Heart Surgery Successful, Daughter SaysBy and
Sharif to be transfered to intensive care unit in London
Pakistan leader underwent surgery after previous complications
Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s open heart surgery operation in London on Tuesday was successful, according to his daughter Maryam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses