Nigerian Separatist Group Says Troops Killed 40 ProtestersBy
Soldiers fired at civilians during street march, group says
Police spokesman says he can’t confirm casualty figure
A Nigerian separatist group campaigning for independence in the country’s southeast said troops killed more than 40 unarmed protesters on Monday in the city of Onitsha.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting