MGM Resorts Buys Borgata Stake From Boyd Gaming for $900 MillionBy
Gains full ownership of Atlantic City’s top-performing casino
Related REIT will own property and lease back to MGM Resorts
MGM Resorts International, the largest casino operator on the Las Vegas Strip, agreed to buy Boyd Gaming Corp.’s 50 percent stake in Atlantic City’s Borgata hotel and casino for $900 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing