Kenya Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Eurobond MisappropriationHelen Nyambura-Mwaura
There is no evidence to support allegations that proceeds of 250 million shillings from a $2.82 billion Eurobond were misappropriated by Kenyan government officials, the nation’s prosecutor said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations