Johannesburg Stocks’ Monthly Gains Are Longest in Two YearsBy
Rand-hedge companies drive South African benchmark higher
Technical indicator earlier showed index near overbought level
Johannesburg stocks posted the longest stretch of monthly advances in almost two years as shares in companies that benefit from rand weakness drove the South African benchmark index higher during May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting