Indonesia’s Ramayana Gets Ramadan Boost After First Quarter LossBy and
Department-store operator targets 7% full-year sales growth
Retailer’s shares jumped 21% in two weeks through Monday
PT Ramayana Lestari Sentosa is seeing a pickup in activity before the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan, putting the Indonesian retailer on track to achieve full-year sales growth of as much as 7 percent, according to a director of its parent company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations