Former Exchange CEO Says New Blockchain Startup Ready to DebutBy
SETL’s platform could have live projects in 12 months
Blockchain company expects to detail Moelis fundraising soon
Amid all the talk and hype surrounding blockchain, former stock-exchange executive Peter Randall says he’s among the few unveiling a digital ledger that’s ready to take on commercial clients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem