First Hudson Yards Tower Opens in NYC West Side MilestoneBy
Coach moves into new headquarters at Related’s 10 Hudson Yards
Development bringing office workers to a once-desolate area
The first skyscraper at Related Cos.’s $25 billion Hudson Yards project opened Tuesday after three and a half years of construction, bringing office workers to a once-desolate area of Manhattan’s far west side that’s now transforming into a new business enclave.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing