Easing Brexit Concerns Help U.K.-Focused Stocks Rebound: ChartBy
Shares of small and medium companies listed on the FTSE 250 index, more focused on the U.K. domestic economy than the multinationals listed on the FTSE 100 index, have started to outperform in the last few weeks on growing investor confidence the ‘Remain’ camp is set to win in the EU referendum. The outperformance could be just starting as the stocks still trade at a significant discount to big companies in terms of price-to-earnings ratios, equity strategists at Barclays Plc say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight