Cryan Says Brexit Would ‘Naturally’ Move Some Trading to EuropeBy and
German lender would shift some trading to euro area, CEO says
Cryan warns investors of potential turbulence from U.K. exit
Deutsche Bank AG Chief Executive Officer John Cryan said the German lender would move some trading activities from London if the U.K. decides to exit the European Union next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses