Deutsche Bank Mulling ‘Creative’ Postbank Exit, Cryan SaysBy
Cryan says Postbank IPO wouldn’t be ‘attractive’ right now
Deutsche Bank may post another loss in 2016, Cryan says
Deutsche Bank AG, Germany’s biggest bank, is considering “creative” solutions to exit its Deutsche Postbank AG consumer unit, with plans for an initial public offering on hold, Chief Executive Officer John Cryan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself