Canada Stocks Fall as Lenders Retreat to Offset Commodity RallyBy
S&P/TSX cements 4th monthly gain, longest run in two years
Scotiabank slips after posting shrinking second-quarter profit
Canadian stocks sank in the final minutes of trading, trimming the longest run of monthly gains in two years, as declines by the nation’s largest lenders offset gains by natural resource producers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing