GE’s Man in Myanmar Sees Asia’s Best Currency Boosting EconomyBy and
Kyat overtakes Japanese yen as Asia’s best performer in 2016
Inflows boost currency after Aung San Suu Kyi’s election win
Myanmar’s kyat has become Asia’s top currency of 2016, a clear sign the nation is starting to emerge from decades of isolation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses