Airbus Balks at Stretching A350 Amid Headaches for New PlanesBy
Planemaker worries new model could cannibalize existing jets
‘I want toilets with doors that close,’ Airbus chief says
Airbus Group SE, struggling to deliver its latest aircraft models, is balking at taking on a new challenge with a stretched version of the A350 wide-body to counter Boeing Co. in the market for the biggest twin-aisle planes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap