UBS Picks ‘Big Oil’ Stocks Over Crude as Prices Seen Back at $40By
Oil prices will fall to $40/bbl before rebounding to $55/bbl
OPEC meeting this week not seen resulting in “too much”
Forget about buying oil. Own a piece of the biggest companies that are producing it instead, according to UBS Group AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations