Japan Shifts Investment From China to Southeast AsiaBy
Amount invested in Asean almost triples in five years
Tensions with China spurred Japan to direct more to Asean
Japanese investment in Southeast Asia continues to grow, owing to the region’s potential and low labor costs, amid simmering tensions that reduce the appeal of China for some Japanese businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day