Russian Stocks Trade Near Month High as Sberbank Extends RallyBy
Ruble strengthens for first time in three days versus dollar
Nation’s biggest lender climbs for fifth day to record
Russian stocks traded near a one-month high as Sberbank rose for a fifth day to a record after the head of the the nation’s biggest lender said the economy was set to improve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy