India’s Rupee Snaps Three-Day Gain on Rising Odds of Fed ActionBy
Fed Chair Janet Yellen signals a likely increase in rates
Indian currency may move in a 67-69 per dollar range: QuantArt
India’s rupee fell on concern investor appetite for emerging-market assets will wane as the U.S. Federal Reserve considers raising interest rates as soon as June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses