Oil at $60 Gains More Backers on Forecast for Higher U.S. DemandBy and
U.A.E.’s economy minister sees $60 or higher this summer
‘Demand is still very strong’: Standard Chartered economist
The United Arab Emirates’s economy minister joined forecasters looking for $60 crude this year with demand and production moving more in line.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's