Nigeria Sets Up Team to Help Amcon Recover Loans, Pursue ChargesBy
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari approved the establishment of an inter-agency task force that will help the Asset Management Corp. of Nigeria recover loans and other assets it took on six years ago to rescue banks in Africa’s biggest oil producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts