Looming Energy Boom Spurs Tanzania to Push Insurance MergersBy
Regulator seeking to strengthen industry as risks increase
Lloyds of London applies for operating license, Kamuzora says
Tanzania is encouraging mergers and acquisitions among insurers in a bid to strengthen the industry so that it can cope with increased risks from the fledgling oil and gas sector, a government official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis