Libyan Oil Guards Free Towns From Islamic State Near Key PortsBy and
Libya Forces retake two towns near country’s biggest oil port
Islamic State militants killed, detained during clashes
Libya’s Petroleum Facilities Guard captured two towns near the country’s biggest oil port of Es Sider after clashing with Islamic State militants as the divided country struggles to reunite factions and revive oil production and the rest of the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy