Hindalco Gains Most Since 2009 as Profit More Than DoublesBy
India’s No. 2 aluminum producer names new managing director
Shares surge 12% and are the best performer in Nifty 50 Index
Hindalco Industries Ltd. shares surged after India’s second-biggest aluminum producer more than doubled profit in the fourth quarter and named a new managing director to lead the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations