France’s Economy Expands at Fastest Pace in a Year: ChartBy
The French economy grew faster than originally estimated in the first three months of 2016, expanding 0.6 percent from the previous quarter. The expansion -- the fastest in a year -- is good news for President Francois Hollande as he battles unions to try to loosen French labor law and improve job creation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Sink as Caterpillar, 3% Yields Rattle Bulls: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing