Doors Open to Foreign Banks in Somalia After Half-Century HiatusBy
Lenders from Kenya to the Gulf interested seeking licenses
Banking is among most profitable industry, Governor Ali says
Kenyan banks are competing against lenders from Gulf nations seeking licenses to operate in Somalia as the strife-torn country opens up the industry to international companies for the first time in almost half a century.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis