U.S. Stocks Cap Third Month of Gains as Fed View Propels DollarBy and
S&P 500 posts advance for May despite 0.1% drop Tuesday
Japanese equity-index futures fall amid rebound in yen
U.S. shares capped a third month of gains, their longest rally since June 2014, while the dollar ended May with its biggest advance in almost two years as speculation mounted that the American economy can withstand higher interest rates as soon as this summer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations