China Index-Trackers to Double Down on Alibaba as Stocks SlideBy
ADR members have outperformed MSCI China since their inclusion
Addition to MSCI to broaden investor base: Enhanced Investment
Global investors are about to get a double dose of Chinese equities that have provided a haven, of sorts, from the nation’s stock slump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing