Brazil Real Gains as Economic Forecast Outweighs Political WoesBy
Several parties signal their opposition to economic measures
Central bank refrains from intervention to weaken currency
Brazil’s real advanced as economists said they expect a shallower downturn of the country’s economy than previously forecast, outweighing opposition in Congress to the government’s attempt to approve measures to trim the budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses