‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’ Tops Weekend China Box OfficeBy
“Alice Through the Looking Glass” topped the box office in China over the weekend, collecting more than double the ticket sales than what “Alice in Wonderland” generated in its debut six years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap