Oil States to Keep Status Quo as Price Gains: OPEC Reality CheckBy
Saudi policy to force out high-cost suppliers is bearing fruit
Group may decide who will replace Secretary-General El-Badri
OPEC members gathering in Vienna on June 2 are expected to fall in with a Saudi Arabia-led policy focused on squeezing out rivals as oil’s recovery shows the strategy is working.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner