Oil Rises as Libya Fighting Flares Up Before OPEC MeetsBy
Production freeze among issues to be discussed by OPEC: Iraq
Suncor Energy restarts oil-sands operations as wildfires ease
Oil rose as fighting erupted near Libya’s biggest crude-shipping port and OPEC delegates prepared to meet this week in Vienna to assess output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's