Funds Step Back From Gold Before Yellen Says Rate Rise Is ComingBy
Futures last week posted biggest decline since November
‘Momentum chasing for gold has come off,’ investor says
Hedge funds decided to take a breather from gold just before Janet Yellen gave investors more reason to ditch the precious metal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's