French Prime Minister Valls’ Popularity Falls to All-Time LowBy
Valls hurt by hardening of labor conflict, BVA pollster says
President Hollande’s approval remains at record low of 19%
The popularity of French Prime Minister Manuel Valls fell to its lowest level as he faced off against unions that have gone on strike to block a labor law he’s championed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion