Whether Trump or Clinton, Anxiety Creeps Into U.S. Stock OutlookBy
Implied S&P 500 options prices increase in July and October
Another explanation for the peaks is the Federal Reserve
Slowly but surely, U.S. presidential politics are starting to influence the price investors pay to protect their equity holdings from sudden shocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations