Total’s SunPower Wins Supply Deal for 164-Megawatt Farm in ChileBy
Total SA’s SunPower Corp. won a contract to sell solar power from a 164-megawatt farm to Chilean power distributor Colbun SA.
The San Jose, California-based company was awarded a 15-year power supply agreement for 500 gigawatt-hours per year, according to a statement Thursday. More than 13 developers submitted bids.
SunPower will build and operate the project.
Colbun owns 24 power plants across Chile and Peru, with a total 3,852 megawatts installed capacity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO