Top Copper Miner Seeks Savings as Record Spend Consumes EarningsBy
Projects being reviewed for possible downsizing or slowdowns
Record-high output would start to fall without new projects
Codelco is rethinking key development projects and chasing more operational savings as the biggest copper producer seeks to preserve cash and contain borrowing costs with metal prices expected to stay low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner